Snowline Hospice has provided compassionate end-of-life care for over 40 years. We are a caring group of professionals that treats everyone with dignity and respect. Our patients and families are our first priority. Snowline Hospice & Palliative Care programs are experiencing phenomenal growth and we are looking for a NOC - Registered Nurse to join our team. We are a community based, nonprofit agency that provides personal, quality care to our patients in their home setting. This is a full-time position with benefits and may require travel between El Dorado and Sacramento counties. You must be available to work on a full-time basis and have the ability to work shifts from 3pm to 11pm.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will plan, organize, and perform hospice care to meet the needs of patients and families within their homes and communities. Your experience in acute care or prior hospice experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) will ensure your success in this dynamic nursing role.
- Assess patient and family needs, develop and implement care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Perform nursing treatment including pain and symptom management
- Perform assessment of patient's emotional status and needs of the family/caregiver
- Provide healthcare education to patients and family regarding pain and symptom management
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions to Inter-Disciplinary team members
- Maintain accurate and detailed healthcare records
- Bachelor's Degree, Associate's Degree, or a diploma in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing
- Valid California Registered Nursing license, current CPR
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently operate a computer; electronic medical record (EMR) experience, preferred
- One (1) year professional nursing experience in an acute care setting. Hospice experience preferred. Home health experience a plus
- Excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently use a computer, prior electronic medical record (EMR) experience preferred
- Must be able to work nights
APPLY TODAY AND BECOME PART OF THE SNOWLINE FAMILY!
Snowline Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.