The Master's Lawn Care is looking for landscape installers to fill an opportunity within our growing organization. We are looking for team members who have the right drive and experience to join our team and help provide the excellent work that our clients have come to expect from us.
The landscape installation team member is reliable, driven to succeed, detailed, and enjoys working outdoors. They are also professional and take pride in their work. They are knowledgeable about or capable of learning plant layout, bed creation, sod installation, drainage, and irrigation.
They have a positive attitude and thrive in a team environment where they are rewarded for their performance and empowered to succeed. The starting pay is $15 to $20 per hour, based on experience.
- Valid driver's license
- Good eye for detail
- Solid communication skills
- Team player with the future ability to manage a team
- Positive and solutions-focused attitude
- Ability to run a skid steer is a plus!
- Experience in landscape construction is a plus
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Heath Insurance
- Retirement plan with company-matching
- Quarterly team-building events (paintball, bowling, cornhole tournaments...)
- Gift certificates for meeting outlined productivity goals
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- Ongoing training and career development