Central Baptist Village is a not-for-profit, faith-based community with more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. We are a CMS five star rated community and our reputation for quality care has brought generation after generation of family members to live and thrive at our community.
The Assistant Director of Life Enrichment plays a critical role in the leadership and supervision of our Life Enrichment team. The right candidate will:
- Work with all Life Enrichment team members to plan, develop and implement fun, creative and innovative activity programming for all residents.
- Have strong administrative and organizational skills in order to update and maintain all five activity calendars for our community of 247 residents.
- Have at least one year of Life Enrichment or Activities experience in Senior Living and is ready to grow into a manager/supervisory position.
- Be passionate about: connecting with people, teamwork, and community building.
- Offer training, seek out and supply resources, provide emotional and hands on support and a motivational spirit to the Life Enrichment team and to all coworkers at Central Baptist Village.
- Be excited to get creative, think outside of the box, try new ideas and will motivate and encourage other to do so as well.
- Have access a flexible budget for acquiring new activity resources, program development and for making and building connections with the surrounding community.
- Enjoy planning on hosting resident and community wide events and parties.
**If this sounds like you, we are excited to meet you! **
Central Baptist Village offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. CBV also provides an employee assistance program and access to an on-site fitness center.
Schedule: Five days/week, 8:30am - 5:00pm (Full Time)
Starting wage : $19+/hr
- Have a passion for working with seniors
- Engage residents and motivate their participation in programs, including resident-led activities
- Be creative and flexible
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable working with and training team members on various types of technology
- Possess a strong customer service focus
- Be able to work both independently and collaboratively with internal and external partners
- Train department staff
- Be highly organized and have excellent attention to details and follow through.
***Experience in a life plan community setting is preferred. ***