We are looking for someone who is truly excited and motivated about serving and celebrating seniors. This position plays a pivotal role in the lives of residents living in our skilled care community and is perfect for someone who wants to join an energetic social work team, offering creative opportunities for advocacy in a positive environment, where person-centered care is a reality, not just a tagline.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting each resident to achieve the highest level of well-being
- Conducting pre-admission assessments, memory screenings, and other daily assessments
- Orienting residents and families to the unit and providing ongoing support
- Completing documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Care and discharge planning for short term rehab residents
- Monitoring residents and making level of care recommendations to interdisciplinary team
- Supporting residents in their life goals
Central Baptist Village offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. CBV also provides an employee assistance program and access to an on-site fitness center.
Central Baptist Village is a not-for-profit, faith-based community with more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. We are a CMS five star rated community and our reputation for quality care has brought generation after generation of family members to live and thrive at our community.
Schedule: Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00 pm (Full-Time)
Annual Salary: $40,000+ based on experience
********* $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS is awarded after working 90 days.*********
- A minimum of BSW or Bachelors in related field is required
- One year of experience working with older adults
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, conducting oneself professionally with sensitivity and compassion
- Must be comfortable with managing difficult conversations
- Strong computer and time management skills are required
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Outstanding ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines