ASEC is an award winning, employee-owned small business focused on providing value and innovation in the areas of engineering, training, logistics, and flight services. Doing what is right for the Warfighter is reflected in everything we do. We have an opportunity for an Acquisition Analyst to support a large NAVAIR program.
In this role, you will track the status of Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP) documentation and ensure accuracy of the procurement execution process for the PMA (as part of PMA Acquisition Guide).
The Acquisition Analyst:
- Supports build of MDAP program status briefs/reporting for ASN and PEO
- Ensures accuracy of procurement execution process for the PMA as part of the PMA Acquisition Guide
- Ensures accuracy of procurement status in the AMS Procurement Management Tool (PMT)
- Supports implementation of the PMA Acquisition Guide across the IPTs
- Provide for tracking and configuration control of procurement documentation requiring routing for approval
- Serves as PMT Expert and PMA/Subcompetency Administrator
- Network with other PMAs and Procurement Group members in support of current Law, Regulations, Guidance/Instruction pertaining to procurement
- Maintains log and reports status of approvals on MDAP documentation requirements
- Gathers data to provide inputs for briefs and quarterly/ad-hoc reporting in the ASN (RDA) Information System (RDAIS).
- Develops and recommends procurement execution business rules, processes, and training in support of PMA Acquisition Guide excellence and in compliance with Law, DoD Regulation, NAVAIR Guidance/Instruction
- Supports PID POC in the execution of procurements that require a proposal from a Vendor
- Provides procurement planning and execution process support, and PMT best practices flow down to PID POC.
- Attends Pre-Procurement Planning Conferences (PPCs) ensuring readiness for PPC
- Leads facilitation of PPCs (over $1M requiring an RFP Release) and routing of Procurement Planning Agreements (PPAs) for the PMA
- Gathers monthly IPTL top procurement action and requests leadership determination of PMA top procurement actions
- Reports weekly status of PMA top procurement actions for leadership
- Supports final configuration control of procurement documentation for staffing (Acquisition Plan, Justification & Approval, etc). Regularly reports status to Acquisition Lead
- Performs routine status checks of all actions in PMT for compliance
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is highly desired
- At least 10 years of related acquisitions experience is required
- Familiarity with DoDD 5000.01, DoDI 5000.02, and SECNAVI 5000.2F
Security Clearance Requirements:
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance to start. Must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance in the future if not currently held.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote the most qualified persons for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. ASEC will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they choose to inquire about, discuss, or disclose their own compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.