Central Baptist Village is a not-for-profit, faith-based community with more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. We are a CMS five star rated community and our reputation for quality care has brought generation after generation of family members to live and thrive at our community.
Our Driver is responsible for safely transporting residents using the community’s buses and/or vehicle. The Driver takes residents to medical appointments and other local destinations. The Driver also leads programs on bus outings, providing commentary and interacting with residents on the trip. In addition, the Driver may assist Life Enrichment Associates with programs onsite.
Central Baptist Village offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. CBV also provides an employee assistance program and access to an on-site fitness center.
Schedule: Some Flexibility with schedule
Starting Wage : $16/hour
- Must have valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Compassionately motivated about serving and celebrating seniors
- Act with integrity by taking responsibility for the safety and personal experience of residents
- Contribute to an inclusive culture thriving on teamwork and positive attitudes
- Promote innovation by developing program ideas for outings and identifying ways to improve our transportation program
- Availability on weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to safely operate community's vehicles and follow the rules of the road