"One person caring for another represents life's greatest value." - Jim Rohn
Central Baptist Village is a not-for-profit, faith-based community with more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. We are a CMS five star rated community and our reputation for quality care has brought generation after generation of family members to live and thrive at our community.
Our Maintenance Technicians take pride in maintaining the grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Their work includes preventative maintenance, testing, keeping logs, and completing work assignments. The work day and work conditions vary depending on the day’s priorities and resident needs. In general, the Maintenance Technician works throughout the campus, both indoors and outdoors, sometimes in extreme conditions, instead of sitting behind a desk. The Maintenance Technician is expected to provide exceptional customer service and effective communication skills while completing work assignments. A courteous approach to interactions with residents, families and staff is a must.
Central Baptist Village offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. CBV also provides an employee assistance program and access to an on-site fitness center.
Starting Wage : $16/hr
- Compassionately motivated about serving and celebrating seniors
- Act with integrity by providing exceptional maintenance services and understanding the significance of working in residents’ homes
- Contribute to an inclusive culture thriving on teamwork and positive attitudes
- Promote innovation through software including utilizing computers and tablets
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends, on call, & holidays as necessary to maintain facility
- High school diploma/GED and valid Driver’s License
- 2 years of job related or trade experience along with mechanical trouble shooting skill set to include basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, & painting skills
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.