Schedule: This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. This position may require some weekend work.
JOB SUMMARY: The Implementation Specialist is responsible for helping the Implementation Manager complete project tasks for multiple clients. With deep understanding of the functional and technical features, and with support of project team resources, configures software to meet clients’ business needs and deadlines.
- Coordinate client setup, including chart of accounts, interfaces (PMS, Labor, Sales), monitor and commands in PS-imports to enable different interfaces to import into ProfitSage (PMS, POS, RSV, SPT, SPA, SPE, SLS, GL).
- Facilitate data collection, reporting and training.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activity of all project tasks to ensure scope and schedule compliance and provide updates as needed to the Implementation Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Most of the duties are varied and regularly require analysis, comprehension or limited judgment and discretion. Some of the duties may not conform to standard practices requiring the use of the analysis and interpretation to resolve problems.
- Requires the use of mathematical skills occasionally or about 1/3 of the time.
- Requires continuous concentration, alertness and attention to detail.
- Requires an intermediate level of reading and writing.
PHYSICAL DEMAND CLASSIFICATION: LIGHT (Occasionally lifts up to 25 pounds)
- Bachelor’s degree-Field of Study: Business Administration, Hospitality or general Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience, or a commensurate combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of ProfitSword software.
- The position requires good, basic, clerical and administrative skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Hospitality Industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
- Ability to operate computer hardware and to work with software applications.
- Communication skills – ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally.
- Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
- Effective work skills – conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
- Must have the ability to make decisions and judgments.
- Must have the ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships and deal with employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and commitment to meeting and exceeding deadlines and goals.
- Passion for customer service and problem solving.