Kokua Support Services is currently seeking a subject matter support for MH-47 helicopter platform. Successful performance requires knowledge of the aircraft level qualification requirements and ability to interface effectively with aircraft subsystems and systems developers and airworthiness qualification engineers.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Provides expert level technical, analytical, and program management support for complex MH-47 helicopter upgrade programs and service life extension programs.
· Provide test and evaluation support, including maintaining the master test and integration schedule.
· Interprets user requirements, develops concise, accurate performance specifications and solicitation documents.
· Estimates and evaluates cost and schedule and monitors vendor compliance with stated requirements.
· Suggests appropriate courses of action should technical problems arise, or user requirements change.
· Minimum of 15 years of experience with MH-47, MH-60, or A/MH-6 aircraft.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience working in acquisition (supporting definition, development, acquisition, and fielding of equipment).
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or 10 years of experience as a military pilot, flight test engineer, or flight test director.
· Secret or Interim Secret security clearance.
· Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an aviation program management office.