Job Summary: Grow ALTR’s amazing market and customer presence in the data control and protect industry, identify and qualify prospects, execute and manage ALTR’s sales process to drive customers to close working direct or with partners and channels.
- Develop territory sales plan for data-driven organizations
- Plan execution, prospecting, cold calling, use of sales tools and cadences to drive networking and prospect discovery
- Manage prospects through discovery and qualification into ALTR’s sales process
- Close customer business to meet quota requirements
- Work with customer success for future account development and expansion
Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ years of direct selling experience in mid-market, enterprise around all types and criteria levels of data
- Strong track record of success in meeting and beating assigned quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to sell line-of-business and technical solution value, positive business outcomes
- Proven sales experience in selling data solutions around the cloud, risk and compliance platform space, business analytics and visualization solutions and mid-market/enterprise data automation technology.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time to execute sales meetings and prospecting objectives
- Proven track record of success in meeting and overachieving quota
- Demonstrated sales leadership for region, cross-functional team-working skills
- Experience in selling with partners and channels (referral, resellers and OEMs)
SAMPLE Job Ad:
Hands on field executive will be responsible for driving sales of ALTR software. The AE will represent ALTR and drive sales to the mid-market/G1000 accounts, exceeding sales objectives. The AE will manage all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
Responsibilities include hands on sales leadership
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer engagements, interactions and transactional information in ALTR’s CRM system
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well thought out mid-market enterprise sales strategies.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast
- Understanding how to sell with technology, service integrators in the data market, data security space.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, partners and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.