Job Title: Product Designer
Report to: Principal UX Designer
As a market leader in Mobile Application Security Testing, Kryptowire’s proactive mobile security solutions ensure a higher level of security and privacy for mobile apps and mobile devices. The Kryptowire platform provides automated vulnerability and compliance testing (OWASP, GDPR, and NIAP) for individuals, enterprises, and nations to ensure security, privacy, and compliance across life stages and end-user networks.
We are looking for a Product Design professional to join our growing team and help us think through complex mobile security problems from a user-centered design perspective.
As a Product Designer, you will work with the team to drive feature development on our products for offering automated analysis of mobile applications.
We are a small and scrappy team, working in some of the best cities in the US and beyond, with a passion for Mobile Security - join us if you are excited about making an impact in a high-growth space!
What you will do in this role:
- Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience.
- Translate business goals and requirements into effective digital experiences that help customers.
- Create UI documentation (high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to the team.
- Work closely with other team members, including designers, product managers, and development teams, to bring your designs to life.
- Take ownership of your projects, follow them through and look for the best way to solve business problems.
To be successful, we need someone in this role who has:
- Strong portfolio with recent work examples from your professional experience - wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes, and specification documents.
- Strong experience with Sketch, InVision, and Design System.
- Familiar with basic UX Research methodologies.
- Ability to take product specs (work closely with Product Managers) and provide creative solutions.
- Ability to design multiple form factors.
- Experience following brand standards and UX/UI patterns.
- Desire to help peer designers and be self-sufficient.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kryptowire is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.