Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease, and manage property. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s advanced integrations and technical flexibility offer solutions for any real estate technology stack.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. You will be responsible for overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns and strategies tied to our product suite. This position requires base knowledge in SAAS and a penchant for analytics.
Who you are...
- Adept at relationship building and communication with stakeholders.
- Experienced in marketing campaigns and marketing strategies for B2B software.
- At home in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and know how to get it done - whatever it may be - with a sense of urgency.
What you'll do...
- Create and manage all go-to-market product strategies for our four products.
- Monitor analytics and build strategy around KPIs.
- Liaise between product, partnerships, sars, client success, and marketing.
- Become a product expert.
- Coach peers on presentation skills to support sales and revenue efforts more effectively.
- Strategize for events, product releases, and other product announcement initiatives with senior leadership.
- Create various omni-channel campaigns and strategize on paid and organic media sources to get the best results for each product.
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- Adeptness in managing the details of multiple projects in multiple phases at once
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Able to think and act proactively
- Experience with SAAS required
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: $85,000 - $120,000 annually + benefits
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our culture is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.