Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease, and manage property. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s advanced integrations and technical flexibility offer solutions for any real estate technology stack.
Over the last year alone, we have seen 57% growth. We teamed up with RET Ventures, an industry-backed venture fund focused on single and multi-family rent tech. In addition, we have partnered with industry leaders like SmartRent, CoStar, apartments.com, and Knock. We are currently working with over 700 property management companies, have 7,500 active properties, and 3M+ units mapped. We are doing big things and would love for you to join us.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. This position is responsible for owning a portfolio of assigned customers, growing monthly recurring revenue, driving account penetration increase, and actively increasing customer satisfaction. This role is vital to the success of our customers and our company growth. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with excellent professional growth opportunities.
In addition, this position requires the ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, integrations, and partnerships, while keeping up with industry trends. Finally, will be responsible for developing and delivering a roadmap to success for each customer that meets or exceeds team and individual goals.
Who you are...
- Quarterback for your customers. You stay calm when facing technical and/or customer challenges. You mobilize the right people to resolve issues and present your can-do spirit
- Prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention
- Fast-learner, striving to understand customers’ business goals, anticipate future needs, and identify solutions
- Relationship-oriented, self-directed, and a team player
- Positive and energetic presenter with excellent listening and communication skills
What you'll do...
- You are responsible for the success of our largest customers through expansion and product adoption
- Develop strong relationships and serve as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders to reduce churn for the purpose of increasing retention rates
- Develop and execute a roadmap to success
- You will be the point of escalation for your customers. Mitigate challenging situations and corral the right stakeholders to drive solutions
- Work closely with Engrain’s team leads in Sales, Product, and Implementation to drive product usage, engagement, account penetration, expansion, and renewals.
- Regularly lead strategy sessions with key customers to educate them of new products and to ensure success and ongoing expansion
- Create, monitor, and forecast key account metrics, ROI, and revenue
- This role will report to the Director of Customer Success
- You will be a part of a team of 6 Customer Success Managers
- You will work closely with the Sales, Product, Implementation, and Customer Support teams
- You will represent Engrain at sales events and trade shows, as needed
- Up to 10% travel required
What you offer us...
- 5+ years experience in a customer-facing role in high volume customer environments: Customer Success, Account Management or Sales
- Commitment to creating a long-term relationship with our customers
- Experience working in SaaS
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated growth mentality: active listening skills, an effective communicator in stressful situations, respect for others, can offer constructive feedback and can accept and grow from feedback received
- Patient, friendly, and direct when needed
- Ability to navigate complex relationships and organizations to accelerate product adoption, expansion and seek opportunities for growth
- Ability to problem-solve, be creative, and drive customer retention
- Proven record in planning and executing effective customer growth roadmap
- Self-motivated, empathetic to customer needs, and improving customer relationships
- Success working cross-functionally within an organization
- Multi-family and/or real estate experience
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: $75,000 - $90,000 annually + quarterly performance bonus target
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our culture is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.