Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include SOC-as-a-Service, best-in-class Managed Detection & Response software, Security Information & Event Management, Threat Hunting and Counterintelligence. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Named a Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in 2020 and a top 10 software developer in Northeast Ohio by Crain’s, Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture, flexible remote work options, as well as generous on-site perks. For the third year in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US! Ranking at 2,985 on the Inc. 5000 list for 2021, Binary Defense is proud of its position as the only security firm in Ohio to make the list. The company ranks among the top 100 in Ohio for growth, and in the top 25 in the Northeast Ohio region. At the 2021 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Tech Company of the Year”, “Best Technology Solution” and “Best Tech Services Company” in Northeast Ohio.
- Building relationships with your existing client base to ensure they are engaged with their service and finding value
- Ensuring your clients are getting the highest return on their investment from their service
- Strategically and proactively partnering with your clients to understand their key security related business challenges and initiatives
- Partnering with internal teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality of service for all accounts
- Working with account managers to grow existing business with product portfolio and additional services
- On-boarding new clients and continuing to engage on a quarterly basis with business reviews.
- Contributing to the sales team and customer success team for business initiatives and training support.
- Extremely Driven (“Hungry”) – strong drive to succeed financially and otherwise
- Competitive & Highly Motivated
- Intellectually Curious & Coachable
- Customer + value driven minded
- Socially adept and approachable
- Working towards and achieving overall retention & engagement goals
- Building relationships with senior level individuals across accounts
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Planning and organizing your time effectively
- Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value to clients
- Communicating a clear and concise message verbally or via email
- Focused on client retention, referrals, and growth
- Associate’s degree or related experience
- 2 years professional experience in managing business relationships
- Ability to have strong business conversations and understand business needs to align our proposition of value
- Leverage sales resources including technology, marketing, and technical teams effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Creatively think through to solve problems and manage relationships
- Handles pressure well while meeting deadlines and targets
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Ability to be flexible and change as the needs of the business evolve