HALO is looking for an Account Manager to join our high-growth company. You will work directly with a Sales Team to maintain and expand client accounts. This is a sales-focused position involving both client and project management. You will succeed based on your strong industry knowledge, client and vendor relationships, strong knowledge of brand guidelines, and project management methods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your responsibilities are varied and complex. They include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and execute sales projects that contribute to meeting targeted revenue growth plans for client accounts
- Manage multiple projects with varying clients, timelines, priorities, costs, and logistical complexities
- Educate and guide clients regarding the company’s order and approval processes, quality standards and production timelines
- Produce creative and accurate quotes and presentations using innovative product ideas to support the client’s branding approach and marketing goals
- Understand industry specific manufacturing, production and decoration methods
- Implement resourceful sourcing and quoting strategies, balancing the client’s and company’s business needs
- Communicate project changes, order timelines and status updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery while successfully managing and meeting client expectations
- Proactively work with internal departments and operations resources to account for all aspects of project scope and adjusting as needed
- Utilize internal teams, including Creative, Import, Compliance and HALO resources to bolster company and project value to clients
- Expand strong business relationships with clients, internal resources and vendors
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of quotes, orders and art proofs
- Generate reports to track open orders and billing progress
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in marketing, communications, business or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 3-5 years of experience in a corporate marketing, related agency or project management role
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP systems
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to deliver under deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Proven ability to provide outstanding client service
- Curious, flexible and good humored with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to effectively provide, receive and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Willing to proactively seek out information, training and other resources needed to facilitate continual professional development necessary to be successful in this position
More about HALO
We are the global leader in branded promotional merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions. We combine unparalleled creativity, targeted strategic insights, the diversity of our talent, and flawless execution to unleash the energy and spark the magic that create unforgettable moments, energizing and amplifying brands to capture and hold the attention of the people who matter most to our clients’ success.
What you can expect at HALO:
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions is the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer free mental healthcare for you and your family. Our program focuses on behavioral health coaching, therapy and psychiatry, personalized skill development, and providing access to care for your dependents. In addition, we offer nation-wide coverage Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with out 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Careers page.