LightWerks is looking for seasonal AV Technicians as we continue to grow our California and Pacific Northwest business. Positions are available in Boise, Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Seasonal Technician jobs can and may lead to full-time employment.
The Technician’s responsibilities will include:
- Gaining and maintaining technical expertise to the level required to competently install and configure key product lines;
- Working to the highest professional standards in terms of timeliness, neatness, attention to detail, customer interaction, and other professional matters that reflect on the reputation of LightWerks and the quality of our work;
- Completing all work with the highest safety standard both for LightWerks’ associates and customers;
- Interacting with LightWerks’ Installation and Project Management representatives to complete work to the customer’s specifications and delight;
- Completing job-site paperwork, personal timekeeping, and other documentation conscientiously, consistently, and on a timely basis;
- Documenting daily work activities;
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and other LightWerks’ equipment and supplies to top performance standards;
- Providing on-site support (e.g. projector removal and return), and performing support calls as necessary;
- Consistently maintaining a positive attitude and performing as a team player on a day-to-day basis; and
- Providing feedback and recommendations to company leadership to ensure the continuous improvement of our processes and technical capabilities.
Hourly compensation will be highly competitive based on capabilities, experience and office location.
- Equivalent of two years of relevant hands-on installation, or related, experience;
- Willing to earn and maintain an AVIXA CTS certification;
- Earning and maintaining the appropriate installation-related certifications on our key brands (e.g. Crestron) as well as others determined by Senior Management (e.g. Avigilon, Zoom, etc.);
- Un-restricted ability to climb minimum six-foot ladders;
- Un-restricted ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows-based PC systems;
- Possessing driver’s license that is valid in all States where LightWerks undertakes projects; and
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, in periods of a week or more
Driving and background checks, as well as pre-employment drug screening, will be performed as part of our hiring process.