Is responsible for new business acquisition in a multi-state territory. Generates leads by building new relationships with prospective clients, qualifies opportunities by conducting discovery calls, and sells Coffey website services by recommending custom solutions to fit their needs. Represents Coffey Communications with professionalism and the highest level of ethics.
Essential job functions:
- Establishes relationships with new prospects through cold calling, emails, social selling, attending conferences and responding to inbound leads.
- Secures contracts to meet quarterly and annual minimum sales goals.
- Tracks regular sales activity in Coffey’s CRM such as logging calls notes and emails, completing activities, and creating new tasks to be accomplished.
- Reviews pipeline with leadership and maintains accurate prospect files within Coffey’s CRM.
- Travels to prospects for meetings and presentations as requested or required to win the account.
- Develops proposals, responds to all prospect requests and follows through on all aspects of the sales process.
- Sends appropriate and effective client examples to prospects when needed during the sales process. This requires a thorough knowledge of current clients and services provided to them.
- Follows up on marketing or trade show leads within 1 business day after the lead has been received.
- Attends several national and state trade shows and represents the company to prospects, leads and clients. Assists with setup, takedown, and shipment of trade exhibit.
- Provides input to management and the marketing team to proactively identify market opportunities, threats and the success with which the Coffey team is fulfilling client expectations.
- Acquires and maintains product and procedural knowledge, and pricing information.
- Acquires and maintains industry and market knowledge.
- Participates as requested in opportunity win/loss activities and fully discloses all relevant information that may assist management in reviewing the effectiveness of sales approaches, pricing strategies, product demand and other market conditions.
- Gathers information on competitors and attends appropriate seminars if applicable.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either orally or in writing.
Education, experience, and skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent education or experience.
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated business-to-business sales success in creative services. A focus in the healthcare, software solutions and/or content marketing area is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with all levels in an organization during the sales process.
- High degree of integrity, motivation and ability to influence and persuade prospects to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel nationwide.
- Strong presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Has energy and enthusiasm, willingness to learn and contribute to the team’s success.
- Proficiency and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please visit our website for benefit information: https://www.coffeycomm.com/careers/benefits/