Role: Customer Success Representative, Axe Bat
ABOUT AXE BAT: Our mission at Axe Bat is to create the world’s best bat for your swing. For us, that starts with designing the perfect handle. Unlike the traditional round knob, our patented Axe Handle is engineered to support the biomechanics of your swing, so you get more speed, control, and comfort – and a closer connection to your performance.
Our full line of alloy, composite, and wood bats are approved for play at all levels and our pro advisors include All-Stars Mookie Betts and George Springer, and All-American Danielle Lawrie. Axe Bat operates as a division of Baden Sports, an independent, family-owned company in Kent, Washington.
YOUR MISSION: As a member of Team Axe, the Customer Success Representative will be responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience for our rapidly growing Direct to Consumer business. This opportunity is perfect for an energetic, self-starter who wants to join and become an integral team member of the fastest growing bat company in the world. This position exists to ensure Axe Bat customers experience the same excitement when purchasing an Axe Bat as they do when swinging it!
---- ---- ---- ----- ----
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage & answer daily inbound customer calls, live chats & emails
- Process daily upload for orders, inventory, and tracking
- Provide order updates, tracking information to customers
- Work with UPS & provide resolution for customer claims of lost/damaged packages
- Support warranty and product return processes
- Support sales and marketing Team Stores and strategic partnerships
- Work with Warehouse Operations daily to ensure orders are being shipped timely, and accurately
- Interact with multiple departments across company for problem solving and process improvement
Your Amazing Skills & Attributes:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent organizational skills with a solid system of prioritizing & executing multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication and teamwork skills
- You have strong phone skills and willingness to learn and search for new solutions
- You have willingness to learn about product and communicate their benefits to customers
- You get energized by helping people and can proactively help customers
- You display initiative, show interest in taking additional responsibility and are committed to delivering exceptional service and customer experience
- You want to be part of and help build a great team
We'd Love to See You Have:
- 1+ years of experience in a position that required sales and/or directly supporting customers.
- Any experience with Microsoft Suite, Shopify, Zendesk, and/or ERP solutions
- Infinite positivity with dedication to put the customer first above all.
- Humor! Life is short, hit dingers!
- Truth and authenticity. We are Axe Bat.
WE LOVE OUR VALUES, DO YOU?
We live our passion. We are players, coaches, fans. Our love of the game consumes us. It can be seen in all we do.
We challenge convention. We respect tradition but refuse to be constrained by it. We will always look for a better way.
We compete fiercely. We believe hitters deserve better than the round knobs they’ve been given. We will never back down from our belief in the Axe Handle being better for your swing.
We dig resourcefulness. We pride ourselves in being efficient and getting the most out of every resource. We will always find a way.
We listen. We strive to understand our customers and our community so that we may always serve them better; we accept and
appreciate constructive criticism.
We learn continuously. We view bat-making as a lifelong pursuit – a craft many hone, but few master. We pursue knowledge relentlessly and embrace the hard work of self-improvement.
Axe Bat offers a casual work atmosphere for passionate people. There is also health, dental, 401K matching, product discounts, batting cage, and an enthusiasm for being involved in sports in all forms.