Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Report to: VP of Engineering
Kryptowire provides a platform of SaaS solutions specializing in mobile applications. The Company offers assurance and anti-piracy tools, marketplace security analytics, and mobile brand protection. Kryptowire caters to commercial customers around the globe.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with the team to develop and manage the systems and infrastructure within Kryptowire. You’ll be able to drive key decisions in the development process and make a real difference in our products. This position at Kryptowire will allow you to expand your knowledge base while getting work on new and exciting product offers in the mobile security space.
We are a small and scrappy team, working in some of the best cities in the US and beyond, with a passion for Mobile Security - join us if you are excited about making an impact in a high-growth space!
What you will do in this role:
- Automate provisioning, deployment, and delivery within our Azure cloud environment
- Expand and maintain our application analysis pipeline
- Collaborate with engineering teams to understand the needs of the product in operations
- Lead the effort in adapting best practices in continuous integration/delivery throughout the company
- Assist the development team in monitoring services in production and triaging issues as they come up
- Assist in establishing and maintaining build pipelines to push product into production
- Work within an agile development environment and participate in the scrum process
To be successful, we need someone in this role who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field (or foreign equivalent)
- Worked on large scale projects and codebases
- At least 4 years working with Linux-based systems
- At least 4 years working in a DevOps role
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code products (such as Terraform)
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience managing/interfacing with cloud infrastructure (Azure is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience leading a team
- Familiarity with Android and iOS internals is a plus
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices oriented architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kryptowire is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.