Do you want to turn your sales experience into creating positive change? We are looking for someone who wants to make work that matters by joining the sustainability sector, who loves a challenge and who can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
In this role you will get the chance to work on a wide variety of accounts, so no two days at TerraCycle will be the same!
What is TerraCycle?
Operating in 22 countries, TerraCycle is a world leader in recycling hard-to-recycle waste, such as pens, razor blades, tooth brushes, beauty product packaging - even cigarette butts and marine plastics!
We create solutions for waste streams that would otherwise go for incineration or landfill, then transform the collected packaging into new products like outdoor furniture, playgrounds and park benches.
To achieve this, we partner with some of the biggest household brands in the world, including BIC, L'Oréal, P&G and Colgate.
Want to know more about TerraCycle? Visit: https://www.terracycle.com/en-AU/#
A day in the life of a Shopper Marketing Sales Manager at TerraCycle
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for managing strategic plans based on company goals to drive revenue growth by developing and selling in retail/shopper programmes with our existing brand partners across Australia and New Zealand.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will also include:
- Working with the Account Management team to sell in and execute Retail/Shopper programmes.
- Developing the ANZ pipeline with brand and category strategies
- Creating custom creative retail/shopper programme proposals that drive ROI and value for brand / retail partners
- Pitching and selling recycling programmes to brands and retailers.
- Supervising the implementation of sold services.
You must have:
- 4/5 years of experience in Sales/Merchandising/Shopper Marketing in the CPG/Retail Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint & Excel.
Our ideal candidate will be:
Someone who has outstanding communication and presentation skills and will positively influence brands and retailers' organisations to shift towards sustainability. Other attributes we're looking for include:
- Sales skills - Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- A solid understanding of how to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- An understanding of long-term strategy.
- Problem-solving, analytical, and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing priorities.
- Project management skills.
- Interpersonal and partnership building skills.
- Team management experience
- A demonstrated interest in sustainability.