Audio Visual Management Solutions (AVMS) is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a full-time Audio Visual Sales Manager to support our successful hotels in Houston!
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales of Audio Visual equipment and services at a specific hotel or venue to capture the maximum amount of AV business and revenue. This position will also communicate directly with clients, hotel, and internal AV team to ensure meeting success.
As an Audio Visual Sales Manager, your day will consist of the following:
• Primary responsibility for sales at the property; generates quotes, corresponds with clients and targets revenue goals
• Works directly with client to determine their meeting needs and perspective, and match to AV services and products
• Works closely with hotel sales staff and others to contact upcoming clients and secure AV business
• Participates in on-site and off-site visits with prospective clients as well as pre and post event meetings
• Negotiates directly with clients to secure AV business and client vision
• Works closely with AV staff to consult on selection and acquisition of AV equipment and labor
• Reviews final billing directly with client and obtains approval of all AV charges
• Negotiates billing if necessary to ensure complete client satisfaction
• Follows up with all clients through thank you letters and post event service evaluations
• High degree of demonstrated customer service, sales, and hospitality skills. Proven experience in developing positive customer relationships and focusing at all times to increase customer satisfaction.
• Familiarity with capabilities of audio visual equipment, set-up and general operations.
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, networking, IT device management, PC and Mac operations.
• Exhibits excellent communication skills, both oral and written: is clear, concise, sincere and persuasive.
• Demonstrates creativity and initiative in capturing AV business.
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-volume, sometimes stressful team environment.
• High degree of ownership and self-initiation skills as well as a positive professional demeanor.
• Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule (night, weekends, early mornings) as needed to meet clients.
• Ability to set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.