We are a progressive, highly successful Service Industry company looking to expand our Warehouse staffing. In our new 5,000 square feet state-of-the-art facility, you will be a part of a team and organization which appreciates their employees and makes their empowerment and advancement our primary objective. We are expanding and growing and always look internally first for staffing positions.
Here is the job description:
· Order Parts and Equipment via digital and telecommunications modes.
· Process Warranties via computer and if necessary, via telephone.
· Oversee parts distribution at the counter for our Field Personnel.
· Receive Inventory from vendors.
· Stocking inventory and shelves.
· Assisting Warehouse Manager as needed.
· Occasional deliveries to Field Personnel when Part Expeditors are unavailable.
Here is what we offer:
· Top pay and bonuses.
· Flexible hours.
· Ample opportunity to work Over Time in the busy months, if desired!
· Proper training to do your work and continuing opportunities to develop your skill sets.
· 401k with employer contribution of 4%.
· Tuition reimbursement.
· Opportunities to advance in the company. We are growing and ALWAYS look inside first to promote employees up the ladder of
· Employee parties, happy hours, and other team building events throughout the year…including the Holiday Party and End of The
Summer Family Event.
· The Best Healthcare Insurance with 100% coverage after deductible is meant! 80% of employee premium is paid by employer!
· 80 hours of PTO to be used by the Team Member as they see fit.
· 8 Paid Holidays including your birthday.
· Vision, Dental and Wellness Plan.
· Life Insurance paid by company.
· A.D. and D. Insurance paid by company.
· Optional additional Insurances for employee and dependents.
· Ongoing Employee Training.
· Tuition Reimbursement.
· Annual Performance Reviews.
· Employee Assistance Program.
· Company owned and designed stylish uniforms made of Sport-Tek Moisture Wicking material. Polo shirts with short and long
sleeves, cargo or traditional pants.
Here is what we are looking for in a Warehouse Coordinator:
- Commitment to your career and employer. Take every opportunity to learn and grow as an employee. Take advancements, if so desired, or stay at your position and excel.
- Consistency. We need regular attendance and leadership to set the tone for the staff and avoid unfair distribution of workload.
- 2+ years of logistics warehouse experience.
- Valid driver's license w/ good driving record.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Forklift experience helpful but not necessary.
With our growth and success in the HVAC and Plumbing Service Industry we are looking to expand our organization and open new locations as well as purchasing others. We will need qualified Leaders who can grow with us and become the next level of Managers. The opportunities to move up with the company are available, if desired. We always first attempt to promote from within. If this sound like the right fit for you, send your resume for immediate consideration.