Cranshaw Construction is looking for a full-time Project Superintendent with 5+ years of experience. Candidate must also have wood frame experience. As a member of our construction team, you will instill a sense of Cranshaw Construction pride in everyone that you interact with.
You Create Value by:
· Being dedicated to Cranshaw Construction – striving to exceed construction goals, reduce turnover, maintain a positive reputation (both online and anecdotally), and proudly represent Cranshaw Construction’s professionalism and values
· Being dedicated to your team - you roll up your sleeves and assist team members—no job is “below your pay grade”
· Adhering to all policies outlined in the Employee Guide book
· Adhering to all policies outlined in the Cranshaw Supervisors Manual and Cranshaw Safety Manual, and being able to implement those policies
· Maintaining all logs as required in the Cranshaw Construction Supervisors Manual
· Obtaining or assisting in obtaining all building permits and building licenses as required by the project
· Inspecting all work to ensure that it meets plans, specifications, schedule, and Cranshaw quality requirements
· Maintaining detailed and accurate computerized Daily Field Reports
· Ability to chair weekly subcontractor meetings and provide look-ahead schedules in addition to attending all Owner / Architect Meetings
· Ability to maintain and update schedule in conjunction with the Project Manager
· Maintaining any and all records required by the project, including SWPPP. Performing site inspections, including navigating (walking) changes in site grades and topography on a daily basis to ensure that perimeter erosion control measures are intact
· Performing routine site walks, which may require walking up and down ramps, stairs, ladders and exterior slopes to ensure that work areas are staffed, safe, and progressing.
· Reviewing and approving time and material slips. Signed slips shall then be transmitted to the Project Manager
· Ordering and scheduling of deliveries. Inspecting, reviewing, and signing for all Cranshaw material deliveries. Then, turning in material slips to the accounting department
· Training junior staff
· Coordinating with union delegates as required
· Coordinating with all municipal offices including building and related departments, police and fire departments, etc.
· Scheduling inspections, maintaining project records and completing paperwork submissions for occupancy permits and final project approvals.
What You Bring to Us:
· Experience in the property management, hospitality or retail industries
· Willingness to jump in, learning new tasks and systems
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Familiarity with all subcontractor contract requirements
· Ability to coordinate and supervise any and all on-site utilities and field labor staff. Most projects work 6 days a week
· Ability to set up and maintain field office
· Ability to use a computer, as required by the project, to maintain ad distribute records and documents. Cranshaw will provide any training.
What We Bring You:
Cranshaw Construction offers a wide range of insurance options, programs and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
· Comprehensive and affordable health plans
· Life insurance
· Employee wellness incentives
· Company-matched 401K
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters and health and wellness.
Cranshaw Construction is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.