The Finish Wiper is responsible for wiping stain and glaze to match Dura Supreme standards and ensuring doors and cabinet parts meet Dura Supreme quality standards.
1st shift: 6am- 4:30pm
Full benefits, Paid Time off and Paid Holidays!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Wet wipes and final wipes product to finish line flow.
- Reworks defective parts ensuring the most urgent parts are reworked first, then distributes reworked product to designated areas.
- Checks quality to Dura Supreme standards.
- Cleans and maintains area daily.
- Uses master samples to ensure color accuracies.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.