We are a rapidly growing HVAC and Plumbing company which is looking to expand our Warehouse driving team. With our 5K square feet warehouse facility, with the state-of-the-art design and layout, we are in need of Parts Expeditors. This is an employee centered company, with our focus on giving everyone who works here, an opportunity for advancement and job satisfaction. Perhaps you don't want to manage or supervising other employees...not a problem. We want employees who are empowered, feel heard, can work collaboratively and feel a member of a team!
Here is the job description:
· Deliver equipment and parts to the client’s home to the Technicians in the field.
· Pickup removed equipment from the client’s home.
· Stage equipment for tomorrow’s deliveries.
· Maintain the counter to supply Technicians with supplies.
· Pickup parts and equipment from Supply Houses when required.
· Transport vehicles to and from repair shops.
· Receive equipment and parts from Wholesalers when delivered to the Warehouse.
· General Warehouse duties as requested.
Here is what we offer:
· Top pay, bonuses and annual performance review.
· Set hours with ample opportunity for Over Time during the busy seasons.
· Proper training to do your work and continuing opportunities to develop your skill sets.
· 401k with maximum employer contribution of 4%.
· Tuition reimbursement.
· Opportunities to advance in the company. We are growing and ALWAYS look inside first to promote employees up the ladder of success!
· Employee parties, happy hours, and other team building events throughout the year…including the Holiday Party and End of The Summer Family Event.
· The Best Healthcare Insurance with 100% coverage after deductible is meant! 80% of premium paid by company!
· 80 hours of PTO to be used by the Team Member as they see fit.
· 8 Paid Holidays including your birthday.
· Vision, Dental and Wellness Plan.
· Life Insurance paid by company.
· A.D. and D. Insurance paid by company.
· Optional additional insurances for employee and dependents.
· Ongoing Employee Training.
· Tuition Reimbursement.
· Employee Assistance Program.
· Company owned and designed stylish uniforms made of Sport-Tek moisture wicking material. Polo shirts with short and long sleeves, cargo or traditional pants.
Here is what we are looking for in a Warehouse Parts Expeditor:
· Commitment to your career and employer. Take every opportunity to learn and grow as an employee. Take advancements, if so desired, or stay at your position and excel.
· Consistency. We need regular attendance and leadership to set the tone for the staff.
- Valid driver's license w/ good driving record.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Use carts, dollies, hand trucks and other gear to move items around.
· Good health and safety skills. We want to keep you healthy and happy. You need to work smart not hard!
With our growth and success in the HVAC and Plumbing Service Industry we are looking to expand our organization and open new locations as well as purchasing others. We will need qualified Leaders who can grow with us and become the next level of Managers and Supervisors. The opportunities to move up with the company are available, if desired. We always first attempt to promote from within. If this sound like the right fit for you, send your resume for immediate consideration.