The Music People, named a 2018 Connecticut Top Workplace, is looking for a Contract Recruiter to join our growing team as soon as possible. This role will support our management team by providing full cycle recruitment support and expertise. This role may work on-site or remote, whichever is preferred.
• Develop strategies to proactively source and screen candidates for 8-10 open positions.
• Apply expertise to job descriptions and job titles as well as market research as needed
• Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in person interviews
• Build a diverse pipeline of potential candidates by proactively networking through industry or field specific networks, LinkedIn, and through other organizations
• Reviewing resumes and resume searches
• Maintaining appropriate and sufficient systems to track applicant information
• Prior expertise recruiting candidates for multiple types of skillsets including leadership, preferably as a contract recruiter
• Excellent communication skills and track record of building a positive rapport with talent including timely follow up
• Proficient in the use of posting positions on job boards, LinkedIn and networking
• Ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Organized with strong attention to detail
• Takes a collaborative and team approach
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Scope of work will determine hours needed
Option to work remotely is available, but may need to attend/arrange for in person interviews in Berlin, CT.
Please include your desired rate when applying.