The Drawer Assembler is responsible for all functions in the drawers department from loading drawer boxes to final assembly. You will work with hand tools to ensure that all drawers are the correct dimensions for assembly. The drawer assembler will also work closely with the Cabinet Assemblers to efficiently finalize all orders.
Starting at $20.00
Full benefits, profit share bonus and paid holidays for all full time employees!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses various equipment for building drawer boxes including air nailer, screw gun, saw, drill, or press.
- Builds standard accessories in compliance with sketches and quality standards.
- Assembles drawer box, attaches front and guides, installs all miscellaneous custom parts needed to complete the production order and inspects box to ensure it will meet quality standards.
- Places completed drawer in racks for final assembly in cabinet.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Training or Experience
- High School education or up to one month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to read and understand sketches, shop prints, and move tickets.
- Able to read a tape measure in standard and metric