Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide. Our customers run some of the most complex networks in the world and include Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and Latin America and we are growing fast!
Check out just a few of our Awards!
As network automation becomes a part of the digital transformation strategy of every enterprise, Itential is committed to the NAaaS (network automation as a service) model to shorten time to value and make every business’ network a strategic asset.
The Security Architect will be responsible for designing, building, running, and improving Itential’s technical defenses.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that Itential’s cloud solutions are the most secure in the industry.
- Lead security engineering and solution implementation at all layers of our SaaS offering including application, container, platform, data, network, and IAM in public cloud.
- Work with across the organization to create and deploy security instrumentation and to execute security initiatives
- Drive our security strategy to continuously improve our security posture
- Mentor engineers to build security into everyday development practices
- Lead independent security tests to proactively find security holes
- Rapidly respond to security alerts and drive peer teams to fix risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience with Cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware VCF.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Security Engineering.
- Two or more security related certifications preferred - CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS GIAC, CGEIT, CRISC, GSEC.
- Two or more AWS certifications preferred – AWS Solutions Architect Professional, AWS Security Specialty, AWS Advanced Networking
Location: Candidates able to regularly work in the Atlanta office or located on the East Coast are strongly preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
- Work with a lot of smart, enthusiastic people in a rapidly growing industry
- A 401(k) plan with Fidelity and partial Company match (with just a 3-month waiting period)
- Short and Long-Term Disability.
- PTO and Sick Time
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage through Anthem/BCBS
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- A sneak peek into Itential Culture (Scroll away. You'll love it!)
- And here's one employee sharing her journey with us: Itential Life
- Find out more at Itential, Inc.
This is a direct hire position. No third parties, staffing agencies, or recruiters accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.