OutboundEngine, the leading done-for-you marketing automation platform for small businesses, is looking for competitive, ambitious, high-energy sales people to join our exceptional inside sales team and help us continue our rapid growth! Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners and independent professionals attract and retain high potential customers. OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, named a 2020 “Best Places to Work” by Built in Austin.
As an Account Manager I at OutboundEngine your day will be dedicated to helping our customers grow their individual businesses how they want. OE’s Account Managers spend most of their day interacting with customers at different points in the customer life cycle, predominantly via phone. You will have an impact on the businesses of our customers, the lives of your coworkers, and the bottom line of the company every day, in every interaction.
What you will do:
- Proactively reaching out to our customer base via phone to schedule account overviews.
- Answering inbound phone calls from customers regarding general questions, troubleshooting, and technical support across various channels.
- Responding to inbound customer emails.
- Re-selling the value of OutboundEngine in every customer interaction.
- Driving NPS through exceptional interactions with OE’s customers.
- De-escalating difficult situations and coming to a place of mutual understanding.
- Working efficiently across systems including but certainly not limited to SalesForce, Microsoft Office, G Suite, and Slack.
- Meticulously documenting everything along the way.
- This job role is permitted to access client PHI.
What's in it for you:
- Compensation: $32,500 base salary + bonuses and the ability to earn 100% of what you upsell!
- Education opportunities and strong career and leadership development programs.
- Employer supplemented insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) for you and your dependents; active the first of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Generous PTO (accrue 3 weeks annually) plus paid holidays.
- A stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, catered company meals, plus cold brew on tap!
- A professional yet dynamic atmosphere complete with casual dress and upbeat music playing throughout the day!
- A positive culture which celebrates employees success.
- Company events such as happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more.
We are looking for someone interested in exploring all that Customer Success has to offer and view this position as a great place to learn and grow in your career. We have helped many professionals develop invaluable skills as they launch into an array of different fields including account management, leadership, sales, customer engagement, marketing, operations and retention. Our goal is to help you do the same!
What you should have:
- Passion for small business owners.
- An outgoing personality excited to spend the majority of the day on the phone talking with customers.
- An ability to get customers excited about our product.
- A general understanding of and interest in learning more about customer experience, success, and engagement best practices.
- A self-starter, someone with a “figure it out” mentality.
- Flexibility - we are a startup and your responsibilities may change quickly and frequently.
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving in a fast paced environment.
- Previous service, support or success experience.
- Communication skills, especially over the phone and through email.
- Ambition and drive. Excited to apply what you learn in this role to your greater career goals.
- Respect and empathy.
- The ability to quickly pick up new systems, social networks, and digital methodologies.
- Interest in new media, social media, and email marketing.