Provide regular clerical and administrative support to the EVP Strategic Development, including management of the donor database and community outreach projects involving external Development partners.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities)
- Administrative responsibilities tied to the Development team including the Board of Governors and Advisory Boards
- Management of the donor database in coordination with Finance to include: entering and maintaining donor records, timely running of thank you letters, tax receipts and other donor interactions and proper tracking and implementation of donor stewardship
- Tasks associated with event requests and other projects associated with the Development Team
- Coordination of volunteer opportunities associated with Development partners including Christmas parties, volunteer engagement and club tours.
- Performs regular administrative duties, preparing correspondence and reports as requested and composes draft letters following established formats. Proofreads all materials for accuracy prior to supervisory review and signature.
- Maintains administrative calendar, scheduling meetings and making logistical and travel arrangements necessary for internal and external meetings.
- Prepare and distribute board agenda, minutes, meeting notices, handouts, and other board related duties as assigned.
- Represents the Development Department and BGCNF at select community events, tied to our Development partners.
- Assists with planning and administration of special events and mail appeals as directed.
- Perform other duties as other assigned