Job Title: Software Engineer II
Reports to: VP of Engineering
As a market leader in Mobile Application Security Testing, Kryptowire’s proactive mobile security solutions ensure a higher level of security and privacy for mobile apps and mobile devices. The Kryptowire platform provides automated vulnerability and compliance testing (OWASP, GDPR, and NIAP) for individuals, enterprises, and nations to ensure security, privacy, and compliance across life stages and end-user networks.
As an SWE II, you will work with the team to develop software that facilitates the automated analysis of mobile applications. You’ll be able to drive key decisions in the development process and make a real difference in our products. This position at Kryptowire will allow you to expand your knowledge base while getting work on new and exciting product offers in the mobile security space.
We are a small and scrappy team, working in some of the best cities in the US and beyond, with a passion for Mobile Security - join us if you are excited about making an impact in a high-growth space!
What you will do in this role:
- Gathering and analyzing business and technical requirements for software applications
- Take the lead in making implementation decisions based on high-level requirements.
- Develop web-based software for services that facilitate the workflow of automated analysis of mobile applications.
- Foster the growth of junior engineers through code reviews, mentoring, supporting, etc. to build and grow our engineering team.
- Learn from and collaborate with stakeholders in various projects to identify paths forward for development.
To be successful, we need someone in this role who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field (or foreign equivalent)
- Worked on large scale projects and codebases
- Developed products that are customer facing
- At least 4 years working with relational databases
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience being a technical lead for a team is a plus
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code products (such as Terraform)
- Experience managing/interfacing with cloud infrastructure (Azure is a plus)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kryptowire is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.