We are WorldatWork, a professional organization that sets the agenda in the field of Total Rewards. We specialize in globally respected certifications, relevant data, publications, content, and conferences, all of which are designed to advance our members’ leadership and help them influence great outcomes at their organizations. Founded in 1955,WorldatWork serves Total Rewards professionals throughout the world working in organizations of all sizes and every industry.
The Senior Specialist, Quality Assurance will be responsible for defining and building the testing strategy and framework for the organization. This role will develop and implement automated test cases as well as perform the execution and validation of manual test cases based upon system requirements. This role requires the ability to identify and document defects when performing test execution. This individual will play a significant role in the planning, design, debugging and execution of website and 3rd party application testing.
We need employees to join our organization in Pune, India who are passionate, unique, innovative, and bold. Think you have what it takes Read a little more about our Senior Specialist, Quality Assurance job and apply so we can get this show on the road!
- A mission to advance the knowledge of the rewards profession?
- An opportunity to work with the finest subject matter experts in the field?
- A collaborative environment that values design, continuous learning, and purpose-driven work?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Information Systems or Engineering
- 5+ years of solid experience in writing and executing test cases / test scripts
- 3+ years of test automation experience with Selenium (or equivalent automated testing experience)
- Experience with C# and SQL Server preferred
- Experience with Microsoft nUnit(helpful)
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps Pipeline Tools (especially Boards, Repos and Test Plans)
- Bug tracking experience