KEB is Hiring! We offer a Production hiring $1,500 sign-on bonus: After hired on $750 to be paid at 6 months/ $750 to be paid at 1 Year. Non-agency/ direct-hire candidates are eligible.
The Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for ensuring the quality of products through thorough assessment and analyses using inspection equipment, standards, and guidelines:
- Create documentation
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Inspect parts using inspection equipment
- Create rework orders
- Assist in production, material handling, and machining
- Research and purchase inspection equipment
- Perform in-process inspections as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The 1st shift is Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Overtime occurs as needed.
Education / Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2-4 years experience in inspection or working in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
· Basic math skills (standard and metric)
· Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
· Ability to follow work instructions accurately
· Ability to do accurate work at a rapid pace
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
· Ability to work well independently as well as with others
· Have attention to detail
· Ability to follow all safety rules
· Intermediate understanding of inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, etc.)
· Knowledge of alternative inspection methods
· Ability to determine best inspection method
· Ability to research and purchase inspection equipment
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical data, instruction manuals, test procedures, etc.
· Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
· Ability to think analytically and problem solve
· Ability to effectively manage one’s own time
· Ability to exhibit high integrity
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Majority of time is spent sitting or standing
· Infrequent lifting up to 45 pounds
· Some repetitive motions/tasks
The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee may be exposed to while performing job duties and responsibilities.
- Office environment
- Climate Controlled
- Brightly Lit
- Organized and clean
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KEB America, Inc. headquartered in Shakopee, Minnesota, is a subsidiary of KEB Automation KG, a global provider of complete automation system solutions. KEB develops mechanical and electronic solutions for drive and automation systems. KEB products can be found in the most demanding applications across the world and are used in a wide range of industries including elevator, medical, packaging, and plastics.
Check out KEB's website: https://www.kebamerica.com/
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Educational assistance
- Growth opportunities
- And more!