An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Epicor System Administrator to join UAP in the New York City or Rock Tavern studio.
JOB AD DETAILS
UAP believes incredible things don’t just happen; they’re created, nurtured, believed in. Spanning art, architecture, design, environments, and everything in between – UAP works with artists and creatives to make incredible things all over the world.
We have a unique opportunity for an Epicor System Administrator to join our team to support our global reputation as a leading international company for public art and design.
About the Role
Working with the Group Business Systems Manager, the Epicor System Administrator will manage the administration and maintenance of the global Epicor system, as well as lead the customization through consultation with internal stakeholders and external consultants.
To be successful in this role you need to be a passionate, inquisitive individual that possess a unique blend of skills across finance and systems functions.
We are looking for a self-starter that can work independently as well as be a positive contributor in a fast-paced environment. You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player, keen to work with various internal and external stakeholders.
Your essential duties and responsibilities will be:
- Develop Dashboards, Reports and Queries based on end-user requests to communicate critical business information and data
- Develop Epicor customizations, including BPMs and Used-Defined fields, to support company business processes
- Maintain system security groups ensuring user security privileges are followed
- Provide timely customer support to end-users with instruction, training and problem resolution through hands-on support, and excellent oral and written communication
- Promptly resolve Epicor and SQL system and software issues
- Manage concurrent projects in a dynamic work environment with varying assignments and priorities
- Lead the rollout of automatically deployed cloud system upgrades, including testing requirements
- Be proactive and implement improvement through consultation with team members and collaborating stakeholders
- Lead the implementation of Epicor Cloud (Kinetic) in our New York office, in partnership with our Group Business Systems Manager and external Epicor Consultants
- Lead any future implementation of Epicor in other offices globally
To be considered for the role as Epicor System Administrator you will have:
- BS/BA in Business Administration with concentration in Management Information Systems (preferred)
- Associates Degree (essential)
- Experience with Epicor systems administration, hands-on experience with financial and/or production aspects of Epicor (essential)
- Experience using Epicor Kinetic (preferred)
- Right to work in the United States
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, ESPP, annual bonuses and more. If you have the skills to excel in this role, we want to hear from you. To
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position.
UAP Productions LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.