We offer a COMPETITIVE salary, GREAT benefits, a GREAT schedule offering EXCELLENT work life balance and a WELCOMING work environment.
Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule. Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Distribute and route freight with customers and vendors coordinating shipments and preparing bills of lading.
- Review documents and provide customs paperwork for shipments.
- Manage invoicing board; adding tracking or pro numbers as well as following up on shipments to keep a steady flow; staying on top of orders.
- Work with Warehouse Manager on arranging inbound freight delivery schedules.
- Assist with freight claims for damaged or missing goods.
- Assist with rate quotes for sales team and customer service.
- Label and tag outbound freight carrier and ensure bill of ladings match appropriately.
- Work together with Core Manager assuring our customers return cores to proper vendors; learning the process and follow ups
- Must be reliable and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and speed, good work ethic and enthusiasm to learn all aspects of the job and company.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and work in a changeable temperature environment.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills
- Keep organization and time management skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic inventory management skills
- Understanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutions
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a family-friendly culture.
We hope you will join our team and become part of the future of PowerRail!!