Job Grade : Union Position - Non Exempt
Job Title: Production Worker (rotating shifts)
Summary: The overall responsibility is to perform task associated with supporting paper machine operators and pulp process operators. Employee will train for the following positions: Third Hand, 1st Beater Helper, Warehouse and Tape Operator (if needed). Once employees are trained, they will receive the move up rates for these jobs. Responsible for following all environmental health and safety rules.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability and 401K (with match dollar for dollar up to 6%), PTO (paid time off), paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.85 - $18.99 per hour
Shift Differential: 2nd Shift additional .60/per hour – 3rd Shift additional .65/per hour
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Forklift Experience helpful
- Manufacturing Experience Helpful
- Must be available to work various shifts, Saturdays and Sunday when needed
- Must be able to pass physical, drug screen and background check
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Able to work safely after receiving extensive safety training in all OSHA required subjects that relate to a manufacturing environment.
- Cleans and hoses up stock spills.
- Winds up hoses when done.
- Keeps all areas of the mill and warehouse clean.
- Operates the baler safely as needed.
- Operates a fork truck moving bales, dyes and chemicals as needed.
- Completes daily checklist for lift trucks.
- Operates the warehouse elevator.
- Able to operate the core cutter and notcher.
- Able to work alone without constant supervision.
- Able to lock out equipment per instructions and use the confined space program accordingly.
- Assists other workers, and performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
October 26, 2022
Must have GED or diploma
Must be available for all shifts
Must be available to work Saturdays when needed
Must be available to work overtime when needed
Must have good attendance
Fork Lift experience helpful