Tides Family Services is a nonprofit organization that is committed to providing comprehensive support and resources to children, adolescents, and families facing various challenges. The overall mission of Tides is to provide services and supports that allow youth to live in a community-based setting. An "Agency Without Walls" our services are delivered in homes, communities, schools...wherever our youth are.
Youth referred to the Outreach and Tracking Program at TFS are typically struggling with school attendance and are at risk involvement or involved with Truancy Court, Family Court, and/or the Child Welfare System. This program aims to increase school attendance and performance as well as increase overall functioning in the home and community.
- Provide in-home and community strengths-based support to clients and families (face to face attempts daily and on-call responsibility according to 2/3-person team schedules).
- Work collaboratively with integrated team of caseworkers, behavioral assistants and clinicians to develop treatment goals, evaluation/utilization review, provide resources, advocacy, perform routine assessments, transportation, adaptive living skills and build relationships with clients and families.
- Provide counseling and other services to help ensure client and family safety.
- Build and sustain collaborations with community partners, including health, education, vocation, legal and family intervention providers with the goal of increasing access to services.
- Serve as liaison/advocate between the program, community and surrounding neighbors to build partnerships.
- Work in accordance with the NASW Code of Ethics.
- Complete clinical documentation in the Agency's Electronic Health Record as required.
- Attend and participate in all required program meetings including daily group supervision.
- Coordinate activities and resources that can benefit all clients and families within TFS.
· Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
· Skilled in building relationships with internal team, stakeholders, clients and families, schools, law enforcement and other community resources.
· Associate’s degree – Required
· Bachelor's degree-Preferred
· Valid driver’s license and registered/inspected vehicle – Required
· Bilingual; Spanish, Portuguese, Creole – Preferred
Salary Description - Hourly Rate of $18.00-$22.50
*Each full-time position includes at least 33 days of vacation, holiday, sick and personal days, full medical, dental and vision or cash incentive, mileage reimbursement, life insurance, career development and growth, discounted tickets and so much more. Apply now and be part of a culture that instills hope and anchors families throughout Rhode Island, Tides Family Services!