Asurint is building the leading technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Our proprietary platforms and technologies create comprehensive background screening services that meet the needs of businesses and government entities. Our efficient turnaround time, accuracy, pricing, and compliance distinguish us as leaders in the market.
Guided by our values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are the norm. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and intellectual curiosity. We believe servant leadership, teamwork, and respect for each other lead to superior results. We invest in our people through learning and development and ensure appropriate support systems exist for advancement and growth. We focus relentlessly on our customers to provide world class product and support.
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Standard business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures general office operations, communications, and procedures are organized and efficient, correspondence is controlled, filing systems are designed, and supply requisitions are reviewed and approved.
- Ensures office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems, orders and maintains stock of office supplies and equipment.
- Develops and ensures compliance of office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office, ensures that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way.
- Ensures office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
- Establishes a historical reference for the office by outlining general procedures for record protection, retention, and record disposal.
- Leads the planning and execution of company events.
- Oversees reception area and ensures care is given both in person and over the phone and provides excellent customer service to guests, clients, and employees.
- Performs review and analysis of special projects [i.e. changes to employees' work locations/stations and infrastructure layout] and provides regular project status updates to leadership.
- Assists the Human Resources department with activities such as background verifications, new hire set-up, on boarding, and other duties.
- Provides administrative support to managers and executives.
- Oversees employee safety programs and coordinates safe responses to building emergencies such as fires, weather events, workplace violence, and others.
- Other duties as required.