Natural Fiber Welding is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Industrial Maintenance Mechanic. The Industrial Maintenance Mechanics repair, install, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance on manufacturing facility equipment .
Natural Fiber Welding is hiring a range of skill levels and will compensate based on the candidate's level of experience as determined during the interview/hiring process.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follow all Environmental Health and Safety Policies.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Perform troubleshooting on equipment and identify parts required to complete repairs.
- Knowledge of motors , gearboxes and hydraulic systems for repairs.
- Perform mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs on equipment
- Complete projects such as new machine installs, rigging, re-layouts of equipment. Create parts lists for parts needed to repair on install equipment
- Communicate professionally with Manager and fellow employees
- Participate in daily shift meetings to review daily work
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Ability to perform plumbing and piping for cooling and heating requirements of different machinery
- Strong mechanical repair/troubleshooting skills
- Functional knowledge of pipefitting , valves , bearings , motors , gearboxes, hydraulics, etc.
- Ensure a clean work environment and cleanliness of machines and machine components
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent
- Industrial maintenance/Mechanical Technician : 5 years (Preferred)
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- The duties of this position will be performed primarily in a factory environment While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to:
- Communicate effectively
- Travel in and around a factory, office facilities and around the job site out-of-doors
- Safely climb and/or maneuver over, under and around equipment
- Travel to other facilities in company vehicle
- Operate tools and equipment as required
- Lift or move 50+ pounds occasionally
- Previous work with rubber machinery (2 roll mills, roll calenders and temperature control units a plus )
- Electrical knowledge is a plus
- All shifts