We are seeking a professional and hardworking addition to our Production team. The production scheduler/planner will be responsible for the technical aspects of scheduling materials, manpower, and machines for Air Comm Corporation’s operation. In this role you will work closely with the Production Manager, Logistics Supervisor, Sales and Shipping to ensure daily shipments are met (pulling product through to meet shipping requirements). Additionally, the production scheduler/planner will communicate regularly with purchasing and production staff to adjust schedules to accommodate changes in machine or material availability or staffing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Incorporate forecasts and sales plan into Master Production Schedule (MPS).
• Preparation of daily and weekly schedules for assigned product lines or departments and for coordination with the overall master schedule.
• Analyze and resolve scheduling issues that would cause production delays.
• Will work as an expediter as required to ensure on time delivery.
• Works under limited supervision and has signification responsibility for efficiency of operations.
• Provide sales with lead time estimates.
• Communicates upcoming scheduling conflicts with key stakeholders and recommends solutions.
• Analyzes daily back-log business reports to monitor workload and capacity requirements.
• Willingly shares skills and knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Associates Degree in related field or APICS certification strongly preferred.
• Minimum 3 years in assembly/manufacturing or planning required.
• Technical fluency in Office products (Excel required) and familiarity with ERP system functionality.
• Experience with Infor strongly desired.
• Experience with ISO or AS9100 processes and procedures preferred.
• Due to the diversity and strict time frames within the aviation industry, candidate must be able to handle several priority items as well as meet simultaneous deadlines.
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers. Maintain professionalism at all times.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail required.
• Commitment to quality, safety, and ethical behavior.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
In accordance with U.S. export control laws, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to U.S.- origin controlled technology. To comply with these requirements, Air Comm may require employees to be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (“green card holder”), an asylee, refugee or other protected person.