Cleans and maintains public areas. Collects laundry and removes trash.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture using vacuum cleaner, broom, and shampoo machine.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, and restrooms.
- Washes-walls and ceilings, moves and arranges furniture, turns mattresses.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Collects soiled linen for laundering.
- Receives linen supplies.
- Stores linen supplies in floor linen closet
- Maintains housekeeping carts
- Removes trash collected by room attendants.
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head, bending, and stooping to
- perform cleaning tasks.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighting up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays