Create bold and evocative creative presentations that provide results. Join a team of thinkers and doers, you will bring a mix of design expertise and business understanding to the position by leveraging all of the latest techniques for savvy presentations for our valued clients. Manage the effectiveness and deliverables of the creative projects to meet the objectives and the deadline. Collaborate with the team and be someone that can inspire others, taking creative to a new level.
Objectives of this Role
- Using a hybrid of Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint produce dynamic and show stopping designs for full spectrum of clients in healthcare.
- Work simultaneously on 3+ projects based on current client workload
- Carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies, and procedures
- Create visual aspects using brand guidelines, digital resources and other media, including infographics
- Develop presentations that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary
- As needed, consult with copywriting and strategy teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Properly catalog, tag and organize photo, video and project files as required by the established Xavier process.
- Manage project workflow to meet deadlines and remain productive in a fast-paced environment through use of required project management software.
Personal Qualities for Success in this Job
- Absolutely required is a willingness and desire to learn new things. You must take the initiative, be self-motivated, ask questions, research independently, and retain new information. We have very diverse, niche markets.
- Strong skills across the breadth of PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and well with others as part of a cross-functional team.
- Demonstrate management savvy on project goals and with partners
- Ability to work independently with limited management oversight.
- Empathy and curiosity about professions and activities new to you.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Execute the design development of strategic messages and deliverables
- Collaborate with other directors, designers, copywriters, and production departments as needed
- Maintain strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative presentations
- Ensure design deliverables effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling presentations and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Obtain internal approvals for deliverables
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-6 years of graphic design and presentation related experience
- PowerPoint Expertise Required
- Fully knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite
- Great eye for compelling and conceptual photography and imagery
- Understanding of integrated design across all marketing channels
- Create fresh bold design that supports business objectives
- Degree in Design