WHO’S HIRING? SHIFT CONSULTING
WHAT’S THE ROLE? ASSOCIATE
WHAT’S THE ROLE’S PRIMARY FUNCTION: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Make an Impact | Work with the Best | Do What You Love
SHIFT, the winner of the Inc.’s Best Place to Work in 2017, 2018, & 2019 and Baltimore Business Journal’s ‘Best Places to Work’ for 5 consecutive years, is looking to add the next key player to our growing team.
At SHIFT we are on a mission to transform the work world to change the real world. We believe that when people are more engaged at work, then go home better mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and, ultimately, better citizens. We specialize in closing the gap between engagement and performance, because when we shift engagement, and align on what “good” looks like, performance is accelerated.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you energized by the study of human behavior in the workplace? Do you enjoy facilitating conversations and delivering remarkable client experiences?
Successful SHIFT Consulting Associates are project management wizards. They develop, manage, implement and support account strategies and plans across the entire lifecycle of client engagements.
How you'll make an impact
Client Account Management:
- Develop clear and aligned account plans that align with our clients’ critical business outcomes
- Kickoff and onboard clients leveraging our client kickoff process introducing the SHIFT account team, outlining the plan and align on milestones
- Create timely, quality deliverables and communications that align with SHIFT brand guidelines and client experience philosophy
- Document and centralize information related to concurrent client accounts and projects
- Administer client surveys
- Develop meeting agendas and capture notes during internal and client-facing meetings; manage the associated actions items and timelines to reach desired outcomes
- Conduct relevant research and impactful data analysis that demonstrates how SHIFT is helping clients achieve desired outcomes
- Execute organizational studies which include direct client interaction, data analysis and results formatting
Internal Team Management:
- Schedule and conduct internal weekly meetings
- Hold internal client team accountable to meeting identified milestones, timelines, and conditions of client success
- Coordinate travel arrangements for account team/self when applicable
- Onboard/re-board/offboard internal account team members by maintaining thorough documentation of client account plans and activity
Client Experience & Event Management:
- Proactively foster a remarkable client experience in alignment with SHIFT’s client experience philosophy
- Own scheduling, planning, and coordination for client meetings/events; attend (when applicable)
- Interact directly with clients, support initiatives, and add value to the work being performed
What you’ll need
- Four-year college degree; PMP credentials are a major plus
- 2-4 years of general business, project management and coordination, and ideally event planning experience
- Technological proficiency with PM & CRM software plus Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to build/maintain effective relationships at all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence and lead others – with, and without formal authority
- Proactive approach to internal and client-facing work; ability to re-prioritize often
- Drive to accomplish desired outcomes with a blend of tact, and an appropriate sense of urgency
- Versatility and receptiveness to thrive amidst ambiguity, meaning, conditions are fluid and team members are expected to experiment, reflect, and learn
- Ability to see, and understand the big picture, and how the individual pieces contribute to the greater whole of a client engagement
- Ability to collaborate on multiple teams and often perform and report back on solo work
Compensation + Benefits
For you to be your very best-self, we take great pride in our benefits to suit all areas of your life. Wellbeing is at the core of our benefits. We offer a competitive salary, cell phone reimbursement, full healthcare and dental benefits, 401K, 4-weeks paid vacation, generous maternity and paternity leave, SHIFT “You” days off, to focus on your mental health, team retreats, along with monthly visits from our favorite local acupuncturist. SHIFT is committed to building a culturally diverse team and encourages applications from minority candidates, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
SHIFT is a collective of businesses on a mission to shift engagement in the American workforce. We are the only business collective brave and bold enough to shift the work world to transform the real world. We help organizations solve their most pressing issues, achieve ambitious goals, and capitalize on their greatest opportunities, to grow regardless.
Our core businesses are: SHIFT Consulting, SHIFT Society, and SHIFT Ventures.
Learn more at www.shiftthework.com
We can’t wait to meet you.