At Optikos, we strive to provide a premium experience for all who interact with us—from customers to suppliers to employees and more. The Marketing Manager will help ensure that The Optikos Experience is not only conveyed in our brand and messaging but is provided in each and every encounter. S/he will provide direction, guidance, and leadership to the marketing department, develop and implement marketing strategies, and coordinate marketing efforts for business development and to build awareness of our organization’s brand and capabilities.
The role requires a well-rounded individual who is an excellent communicator, easily grasps technical and scientific concepts, and has a strong track record in traditional marketing activities.
· Direct and implement Optikos promotional and thought leadership activities.
· Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement the organization’s growth plans.
· Forecast and manage the department’s operating budget.
· Research, direct and implement tradeshow schedule and online presence to generate awareness and leads in critical markets; and oversee tradeshow logistics (with Events Manager)
· Develop effective messaging and ensure consistency and quality among all communications—press releases, articles, company presentations and other marketing materials.
· Oversee development (with Media Services Manager) of website redesign and content overhaul, digital/print programs for website, email campaigns, advertising, social media
· Manage Dynamics CRM (with CRM Business Analyst) as a strategic resource for segmented customer and prospect database.
· Provide analytics and assessment of key marketing metrics to improve website, tradeshow, and advertising performance and lead generation.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field
· Technical/engineering/manufacturing experience is a plus
· 10+ years of experience in marketing, marketing communications, product management, project/program management, or brand management.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to transition seamlessly between technical and commercial topics in both oral and written communication
· Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, often with remote colleagues through the use of live video and collaborative conference tools.
· Experience with web content management, MS Office and Dynamics (or similar CRM) software, Adobe applications
Occasional travel required
If you are an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual looking for a challenge and the opportunity to continue to develop professionally, please apply.
Optikos is located on-site in our Wakefield, Massachusetts office. There is no relocation offered for this role.
We offer competitive compensation packages along with a challenging and stimulating environment. US citizenship or permanent residency visa required.
Optikos is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.