US citizenship or permanent residency visa required.
Optikos is seeking an enthusiastic receptionist to provide administrative support to the Finance, Sales and Engineering Team. This position plays an important role in ensuring the customer and vendor experience on site is in line with the Optikos experience they receive in the normal course of the business. As Optikos continues to grow, this role will also be involved in assisting other departments as needed.
About Optikos Corporation:
For the last 40 years, Optikos® has provided innovative applications of optical technology, both products and services, to commercial, government, and consumer products organizations worldwide. The Optikos engineering team is the largest independent optical engineering group in the world, managing all aspects of instrument design, including optics, mechanics, electronics and software systems, in addition to our in-house IQ Lab™ Services to benchmark and assess the performance of customer lens or camera systems. We develop innovative products in the life sciences, aerospace and defense, industrial, and consumer markets, and our experience with a wide variety of applications has enabled our staff to generate creative solutions to some of the most challenging optical problems. Our team continues to improve existing metrology product lines and develop new products that Optikos manufactures and installs around the globe. Our headquarters is centrally located right outside the Boston medical and tech hub in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
· Welcome all visitors to facility by signing them into the concierge portal and issuing ID badges.
· Answer all calls to the main number, take messages and distribute to the proper party.
· Maintain the conference rooms and lobby for appearance and cleanliness.
· Maintain the office supply closet and break room supplies to stock levels and initiate special orders on request.
· Act as the back-up for finance and sales processes, where needed.
· Timely collect and distribute the mail on a daily basis.
· Ad-hoc tasks to assist the Senior Team with projects as needed.
- some administration experience; Associates degree preferred
- Ability to follow directions accurately and finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Prior customer support experience, fielding and resolving inquiries in a well-structured professional manner.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal skills are required to ensure calls are managed in a timely, friendly and courteous manner.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, problem solving and solid judgment are essential.
- Collaborates with a diverse group of individuals while showing independence in balancing and prioritizing their requests.
- Ability to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Proficient in using MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
If you are an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual looking for a challenge and the opportunity to continue to develop professionally, please apply.
This position is 100% on-site and located at our Wakefield, Massachusetts facility. We offer competitive compensation packages along with a challenging and stimulating environment. US citizenship or permanent residency visa required.
Optikos is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.