Job Title: Senior iOS Engineer
Report to: VP Engineering
As a market leader in Mobile Application Security Testing, Kryptowire’s proactive mobile security solutions ensure a higher level of security and privacy for mobile apps and mobile devices. The Kryptowire platform provides automated vulnerability and compliance testing (OWASP, GDPR, and NIAP) for individuals, enterprises, and nations to ensure security, privacy, and compliance across life stages and end-user networks.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will lead the development of the iOS component of a brand new product we’re looking to bring to market. You’ll be able to drive key decisions in the development process and make a real difference in the company. This position at Kryptowire will allow you to expand your knowledge base while getting work on new and exciting product offering in the mobile security space.
We are a small and scrappy team, working in some of the best cities in the US and beyond, with a passion for Mobile Security - join us if you are excited about making an impact in a high-growth space!
What you will do in this role:
- Gathering and analyzing business and technical requirements for software applications.
- Take the lead in making implementation decisions based on high level requirements.
- Lead iOS development for a new product being developed
- Manage the testing, building, deployment, and monitoring of the iOS application to be developed
- Learn from and collaborate with stakeholders in various projects to identify paths forward for development.
To be successful, we need someone in this role who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field (or foreign equivalent)
- Worked on large scale projects and codebases
- At least 4 years working with iOS development (Swift)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience being a technical lead
- Experience with iOS MDM APIs
- Experience working with gRPC
- Familiarity with iOS internals
Equal Opportunity EmployerKryptowire is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.