Schroeder Industries is currently hiring and looking for people like you! We offer competitive wages, paid holidays, paid time off, health benefits, a matching 401K program, and tuition reimbursement, along with attendance and work incentives. These are just some of the perks of being an employee at Schroeder Industries! Join our team and become part of a successful company with a rewarding culture and work environment.
Training will be provided - entry level candidates feel free to apply!
It is the responsibility of the Material Handler to stock, maintain accurate counts, pull and deliver parts and finished goods to support production and shipment schedules, as well as prepare products for shipment in accordance with shipping instructions and customer requests. This position primarily requires interaction with many different departments in manufacturing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stocks supplies, maintains accurate counts, pulls and delivers parts and finished goods to support production and shipment schedules.
- Operates overhead crane as needed.
- Understands and uses work orders, sales orders and storeroom procedures.
- Participates in preparation and performance of physical inventories of all parts.
- Performs data entry functions using ERP system including but not limited to picking parts, labor, posting and material received.
- Unloads and receives all deliveries, verifies condition and places in appropriate area, as well as completes related paperwork, records and miscellaneous deliveries.
- Prepares and packs products for shipment using appropriate materials.
- Prepares necessary documents and paperwork for shipments.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- Overtime is required as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Experience in manufacturing environment is preferred.
- ERP experience is preferred, SAP experience is a plus.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions finished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Capability to obtain forklift certification to drive a forklift, including RAYMOND upright.
- Maintains confidentiality when working with company proprietary information.
Schroeder Industries LLC in an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.