The Warehouse Stocker assists the Food warehouse by receiving and unloading trucks, stocking shelves, pulling food service orders, and early morning stocking of food service locations throughout the park in accordance to company and department policies and procedures. The Warehouse Stocker will use a variety of equipment including pallet jacks, hand carts, electric vehicles, push carts and fork lifts. Only Warehouse Stockers 18 years or older may operate forklifts.
This position is seasonal. Seasonal employees perform their work at certain seasons and periods of the year. Their work, by its nature, is not continuous nor is it carried on throughout the year. A seasonal employee who is employed at the conclusion of the season will be terminated.
- Must obtain a valid Davis County Food Handler’s Permit and follow all food safety guidelines as outlines by the Davis County Department of Health.
- Able to complete basic math calculations when counting inventory.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and able to hand stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Able to move equipment which would include pushing, puling, bending and lifting.
- Able to stand and/or walk for up to eight (8) hours.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to perform work duties outside in varying weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Requires early arrivals and/or late night departures.