Impel offers automotive dealers, wholesalers, OEMs and third-party marketplaces the industry’s most advanced digital engagement platform. The company’s end-to-end omnichannel solution leverages proprietary shopper behavioral data and AI technology to deliver hyper-personalized experiences at every touchpoint across the entire customer journey. Impel’s merchandising, communication, marketing and imaging applications work seamlessly with all major website, CRM and DMS platforms. To date, the company has delivered more than 2 billion shopper interactions across more than 40 countries. To learn more about Impel, visit impel.io.
- Assist Enterprise Sales Managers in prospecting enterprise dealer groups – this will require in-group expansion and new dealer groups who are not current customers (cold calling & warm calling) – actively updating SalesForce to track all activities.
- Pro-actively share dealer feedback, objections and insights with Sales/Customer Success
- Coordinate with the sales team by managing schedules, travel plans so that we maximize opportunities with groups within those regions
- Work with Manager of Data to gather and distribute to ESM’s performance models and performance reporting in a timely fashion to assist in further group penetration
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently within our pod structure.
- Ensure any intelligence around groups that is of value to Sales/CS is efficiently communicated within the pod structure.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
The ideal candidate is an extremely motivated, self-starter eager to always learn and improve.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have the ability to work a full, 5-day workweek with reliable transportation to downtown Syracuse
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity as a representative of the Impel brand
- Prior sales experience is a major plus
Impel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic info.