The role is responsible for leading all sales efforts, developing sales team members, crafting and measuring progress to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and managing sales tools to ultimately drive financial results and maintain a culture of success and sales growth in a defined region. Can be in Cranberry Township PA or Philadelphia, PA
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you a high-energy servant leader who is driven by growth? Do you have a proven track record of successful Sales leadership and team alignment? Are you capable of initiating and building productive relationships with team members and customers? If so, you may be a fit for our Regional Sales Director who will be responsible for leading a team of Territory Managers selling Fleet Maintenance Service Agreements, TICO Terminal Tractors, Carrier mobile refrigeration solutions, and general truck/trailer repair services.
- Lead and coach the Sales team’s daily activity that drives a prospecting culture that delivers financial results
- Develop new and expand existing customer relationships with products and service offerings
- Maintain a consistent sales pipeline that enables meeting and exceeding quota objectives
- Lead additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Develop, coach, and oversee the implementation of strategies and business plans through understanding the customers’ business model, planning cycle, and decision-making processes
- Align with key customer decision-makers to structure partnership strategies as it relates to customer requirements
- Exemplify strong work ethic and knowledge of the Consultative Sales Process and lead the same though example.
- Position and illustrate alternative ways of creating customer value by assessing their challenges or opportunities and highlighting Penn’s areas of strength and competitive advantage
- Gather and utilize business intelligence to support sales training, product presentations, and role-play scenarios that increase team skills and drive additional business
- Conduct weekly sales team meetings including metric reporting, training, and culture building
- Conduct weekly one-to-one meetings with your team members to increase their personal and professional development
- Travel throughout the territory, lead training, and assist with key customer engagements.
- Conduct field rides with your team members to coach up their effectiveness and assist in closing business in high profile or difficult prospect environments
- Plan and participate in Blitz Activities
- Accurately report sales activity, sales effectiveness and revenue forecasting and attainment
- Inspect all activities and reporting accuracy through Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Strong background in successful Sales leadership (5+ years as a District Manager, or Director)
- Consultive Sales Skills (CSS) with a strong history of training and developing sales managers (with documented results)
- Experience with deconstructing RFPs and submitting/negotiating deals
- Experience with Key Performance Parameters (KPIs) to establish and/or drive growth objectives
- Proven track record of hiring, developing, coaching and retaining high performing professionals' sales that:
- Drive activity and successful transitions through the sales cycle
- Identify and remove obstacles to successfully overcome objections
- High emotional intelligence and can demonstrate a track record of leadership success and change management
- Ability to assess prospective and assigned customer’s current and potential needs to determine appropriate new revenue streams from Penn Power Group’s offerings
- Minimum of 5+ years of direct sales experience in a services-based industry or equivalent
- Strong sense of urgency and understand that results are rewarded
- Rapid ability to gain knowledge of customer and market dynamics in an assigned territory to benefit new and existing accounts
- Strong history of and maintaining good business relationships with clients
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software (Salesforce.com)
YOU MAY ALSO HAVE:
- Experience in selling capital equipment or Maintenance Service Contracts.
- Four (4) year degree or 10 years of industry sales experience
- Development experience with Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce, or similar CRM platform
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presenting)
- Competitive salary and incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
For more information about Penn Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.comAn Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Please: no phone calls or third-party solicitations. Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact email@example.com or (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.